In the international webinar organised by CHRISTEYNS on 30 September, the keys to saving costs in hygiene while guaranteeing food…
To measure is to know. Our management information systems keep an eye on your cleaning processes to optimise your hygiene procedures and productivity.
Pedagogical tool for hand hygiene training
- Educational material
- Controls the application of standardised hand friction techniques
- Easy to use
- Immediate result
Specialist software for the automated monitoring, verification and optimisation of CIP systems in food environments.
- Records and archives all processing operations
- Saves money by reducing CIP costs
- Increases production time
- Reduces water usage and the environmental footprint
Central system to manage your chemical stock efficiently.
- With real-time control and visualisation of the tank levels
- User-friendly system for up 16 tanks
- Features safety and alarm functions
- Compatible with all sort of tanks
Security system for transfer pumping laundry chemicals.
- 8-step security system
- Makes it possible to immediately pump the correct product in the correct storage tank
- Ensures the safety from both the customer and the supplier
- Uses QR code technology for maximum safety
System to evaluate the quality of your wash process.
- Allows multiple sampling and batch follow-up
- Analyses different parameters such as temperature, pH, conductivity and water hardness
- Enables benchmarking with pre-determined parameters
- Comes with an alarm signal in case of non-conformities
IT-solution that gives objective info about the productivity of your laundry.
- With insights in machine, resources and employee performance
- Enables performance improvement up to 23%
- Allows to manage and benchmark between laundries
- Allows to efficiently manage your long-term partnerships
Software tool to manage and control the cost and efficiency of your wash process.
- With real-time insights
- Delivers info about chemicals and parameters of the wash process
- User-friendly system
- Compatible with all dosing equipment
Related News & Press
On 30th September from 10:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m., CHRISTEYNSorganises a technical webinar on how to save costs while still…