To measure is to know. Our management information systems keep an eye on your cleaning processes to optimise your hygiene procedures and productivity.
Pedagogical tool for hand hygiene training
- Educational material
- Controls the application of standardised hand friction techniques
- Easy to use
- Immediate result
Specialist software for the automated monitoring, verification and optimisation of CIP systems in food environments.
- Records and archives all processing operations
- Saves money by reducing CIP costs
- Increases production time
- Reduces water usage and the environmental footprint
Central system to manage your chemical stock efficiently.
- With real-time control and visualisation of the tank levels
- User-friendly system for up 16 tanks
- Features safety and alarm functions
- Compatible with all sort of tanks
Security system for transfer pumping laundry chemicals.
- 8-step security system
- Makes it possible to immediately pump the correct product in the correct storage tank
- Ensures the safety from both the customer and the supplier
- Uses QR code technology for maximum safety
System to evaluate the quality of your wash process.
- Allows multiple sampling and batch follow-up
- Analyses different parameters such as temperature, pH, conductivity and water hardness
- Enables benchmarking with pre-determined parameters
- Comes with an alarm signal in case of non-conformities
IT-solution that gives objective info about the productivity of your laundry.
- With insights in machine, resources and employee performance
- Enables performance improvement up to 23%
- Allows to manage and benchmark between laundries
- Allows to efficiently manage your long-term partnerships
Related News & Press
Currently one of the main concerns in the food and beverage industries is to achieve the complete removal of allergens…