As energy is becoming more expensive by the day and natural resources are limited, it is crucial to use them efficiently and economically. Our advice? Reclaim the energy that would otherwise go to waste.
Zero-Steam Hot water
Steam-free integrated solution for washer extractors and/or tunnel washers.
- Fresh water is heated up to 95°C and is directly introduced in the wash process
- Modular design
- Very low Nox emissions
Zero-Steam Main wash booster
Steam-free in-line application for single tunnel washer.
- Process water is heated indirectly by a heat exchanger
- Wash temperatures up to 75°C
- Plug & Play solution
Low pressure steam recovery system.
- Recovers high quality heat
- Engineered for large peaks in condensate flow
Effective heat storage for the laundry.
- Warm water is produced independently from process demand
- Hot water is effectively stored in separate heat layers
- No additional pumps needed to distribute warm water in the process
Hot water production system based on solar energy.
- Easy integration in existing warm water system
- Reclaims up to 70% of the sun radiation
- Enhances the green image of your laundry
Shell-and-tube heat exchanger for effective water-to-water heat transfer in laundries.
- Excellent efficiency thanks to flow matching control
- Small footprint
- Plug & play solution
Related News & Press
Christeyns proudly announces the launch of Rapid-O, a total concept consisting of an ozone generator and dedicated chemicals, combined in…
The Christeyns Monodose range let you discover the convenience of single-use cleaning products for different surfaces and areas. Whether you…