As energy is becoming more expensive by the day and natural resources are limited, it is crucial to use them efficiently and economically. Our advice? Reclaim the energy that would otherwise go to waste.
Zero-Steam Hot water
Steam-free integrated solution for washer extractors and/or tunnel washers.
- Fresh water is heated up to 95°C and is directly introduced in the wash process
- Modular design
- Very low Nox emissions
Zero-Steam Main wash booster
Steam-free in-line application for single tunnel washer.
- Process water is heated indirectly by a heat exchanger
- Wash temperatures up to 75°C
- Plug & Play solution
Low pressure steam recovery system.
- Recovers high quality heat
- Engineered for large peaks in condensate flow
Effective heat storage for the laundry.
- Warm water is produced independently from process demand
- Hot water is effectively stored in separate heat layers
- No additional pumps needed to distribute warm water in the process
Hot water production system based on solar energy.
- Easy integration in existing warm water system
- Reclaims up to 70% of the sun radiation
- Enhances the green image of your laundry
Related News & Press
On 30th September from 10:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m., CHRISTEYNS organises a technical webinar on how to save costs while still guaranteeing food safety. Aware of the…