In an era where commercial laundries wash linen using water volumes ranging anywhere from 4 to 10 litres per kg…
As energy is becoming more expensive by the day and natural resources are limited, it is crucial to use them efficiently and economically. Our advice? Reclaim the energy that would otherwise go to waste.
Zero-Steam Hot water
Steam-free integrated solution for washer extractors and/or tunnel washers.
- Fresh water is heated up to 95°C and is directly introduced in the wash process
- Modular design
- Very low Nox emissions
Zero-Steam Main wash booster
Steam-free in-line application for single tunnel washer.
- Process water is heated indirectly by a heat exchanger
- Wash temperatures up to 75°C
- Plug & Play solution
Low pressure steam recovery system.
- Recovers high quality heat
- Engineered for large peaks in condensate flow
Effective heat storage for the laundry.
- Warm water is produced independently from process demand
- Hot water is effectively stored in separate heat layers
- No additional pumps needed to distribute warm water in the process
Hot water production system based on solar energy.
- Easy integration in existing warm water system
- Reclaims up to 70% of the sun radiation
- Enhances the green image of your laundry
Related News & Press
Christeyns consolidates its position in the professional hygiene sector with the acquisition of Eurosanex (Spain)
We are proud to announce that we have acquired the Valencian company Eurosanex, manufacturer of products for professional hygiene, food…
Although fabric softeners were introduced to the market with the primary function of fabric softening, today their use goes beyond…