Water is becoming more scarce every day which results in strict regulations and rising prices. Taking water consumption into account in your cleaning processes is key in achieving a higher sustainability level, while maintaining your quality standards and saving money at the same time.
HydRO for laundries
Water-saving technology to recover, treat and recycle wastewater from the washhouse
- Plug-&-play unit
- Reduces fresh water intake by ≥ 80%
- Lowers discharge costs significantly
- Provides water of the best quality for both the wash process and boiler house
Complete filtration system for washer-extractors.
- Reduction of water and energy consumption thanks to recovery
- Allows re-use of rinse water with good quality
Rotating drum filter for effective water filtration.
- High quality rotating drum filter
- Less water and energy consumption thanks to recovery
- Easy removal of lint and soil concentration in waste water
Related News & Press
Paul Bostoen, Chairman of the Christeyns Group, deceased.
It is with deep sadness that we report the death of Paul Bostoen, father of our CEO Alain Bostoen and…
Say goodbye to polyquaternium stains with Smart Shield
Our R&D team has developed Smart Shield, a special liquid additive that prevents the formation of dark stains caused by…
Feel Safe with Christeyns Food Hygiene
Christeyns is the perfect partner to manage the specific hygiene challenges of the food industry. At Christeyns Food Hygiene, we…
Christeyns and Fluid Chemicals NZ join forces in New Zealand
We are proud to announce we have entered a strategic partnership with our sector colleague Fluid Chemicals NZ in New…