Water is becoming more scarce every day which results in strict regulations and rising prices. Taking water consumption into account in your cleaning processes is key in achieving a higher sustainability level, while maintaining your quality standards and saving money at the same time.
HydRO for laundries
Water-saving technology to recover, treat and recycle wastewater from the washhouse
- Plug-&-play unit
- Reduces fresh water intake by ≥ 80%
- Lowers discharge costs significantly
- Provides water of the best quality for both the wash process and boiler house
Complete filtration system for washer-extractors.
- Reduction of water and energy consumption thanks to recovery
- Allows re-use of rinse water with good quality
Related News & Press
Christeyns proudly announces the launch of Rapid-O, a total concept consisting of an ozone generator and dedicated chemicals, combined in…
In the international webinar organised by CHRISTEYNS on 30 September, the keys to saving costs in hygiene while guaranteeing food…