On Thursday 30th October, the annual Bradford Means Business Awards were hosted at the Bradford Hotel. A team from Christeyns…
Water is becoming more scarce every day which results in strict regulations and rising prices. Taking water consumption into account in your cleaning processes is key in achieving a higher sustainability level, while maintaining your quality standards and saving money at the same time.
HydRO for laundries
Water-saving technology to recover, treat and recycle wastewater from the washhouse
- Plug-&-play unit
- Reduces fresh water intake by ≥ 80%
- Lowers discharge costs significantly
- Provides water of the best quality for both the wash process and boiler house
Rotating drum filter for effective water filtration.
- High quality rotating drum filter
- Less water and energy consumption thanks to recovery
- Easy removal of lint and soil concentration in waste water
Complete filtration system for washer-extractors.
- Reduction of water and energy consumption thanks to recovery
- Allows re-use of rinse water with good quality
Related News & Press
“I’ve seen both sides of the coin – university and an apprenticeship. After a couple of months studying sport at…