"We are deeply saddened to hear the passing of Her Majesty The Queen. For over 70 years she has dedicated…
Water is becoming more scarce every day which results in strict regulations and rising prices. Taking water consumption into account in your cleaning processes is key in achieving a higher sustainability level, while maintaining your quality standards and saving money at the same time.
HydRO for laundries
Water-saving technology to recover, treat and recycle wastewater from the washhouse
- Plug-&-play unit
- Reduces fresh water intake by ≥ 80%
- Lowers discharge costs significantly
- Provides water of the best quality for both the wash process and boiler house
Complete filtration system for washer-extractors.
- Reduction of water and energy consumption thanks to recovery
- Allows re-use of rinse water with good quality
Related News & Press
On 30th September from 10:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m., CHRISTEYNS organises a technical webinar on how to save costs while still guaranteeing food safety. Aware of the…
Warrington-based Christeyns Food Hygiene has achieved Zero Waste to Landfill for the last two years as it puts sustainability at…
On the 11th August 2022, we celebrated our annual Christeyns golf day at the Celtic Manor golf resort, home of…