This course has been developed for anyone who will undertake the responsibility of teaching others, including those who need to pass on particular skills and knowledge.
- Explain the differences between training, instructional training and coaching
- Examine the qualities of effective trainers
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of different training and delivery methods
- Describe three learning styles the how they support the learners’ experiences
- Explain two methods of making the training interactive and engaging
- Describe three questioning techniques and why they are used
- Demonstrate how to plan, deliver and evaluate the training
This is a two day course.
The training will be delivered Via Microsoft Teams or at our Training Academy in Warrington.