In this course the student will learn all about Listeria – its origin, growth and characteristics, the risks and dangers it poses as well as methods of control and eradication.
- Understand and describe the risks presented to consumers from Listeria survival and persistence in food
- Identify and describe the sources, reservoirs and vehicles for the bacterium within a food processing environment
- State the legislative controls in place for Listeria
- Describe the practical control measures:
- Segregation of processing areas
- Understanding and awareness
- Understand and explain testing limitations for the organism
This is a one day course.
The training will be delivered Via Microsoft Teams or at our Training Academy in Warrington.