Technical Service Manager
An opportunity has arisen for a Technical Service Manager to become a permanent, integral member of our commercial sales team at Christeyns Food Hygiene.
In the role of Technical Service Manager you will be primarily responsible for the service and support to our Food/Dairy/Beverage customer manufacturing sites. You will be expected to promote the services that our Food, Dairy, and Beverage division offers, whilst also promoting and the professional image of the business.
You will provide a high-quality service to both existing and future customers, and by way of technical expertise, monitor, retain and expand business with existing customers.
- Service customers in line with agreed service level agreements or specific contracts.
- Maintain effective and professional business relationships with the appointed accounts.
- To look for further opportunities to upsell CFH products and offerings.
- To actively seek out new business by sourcing new customers.
- To offer expert advice plus help and guidance where appropriate to the customers.
- To investigate if any other opportunities are available for future business via the contacts on site and liaise with the business development team.
- Customer efficiency versus CFH £’s, monitor and review each account in your area to ensure we all are realising the maximum opportunities within the accounts.
- To monitor your services to ensure they are active & proactively look for additional revenues.
- Ensure all the required documentation is fully and correctly completed.
- Experience within the Food or Beverage Manufacturing industry.
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Familiarity with Office 365, including Microsoft Teams.
- Level 4 Certificate in Food Hygiene.
- Lead Auditor Certificate.
- Train the Trainer Certificate.
Location: Field based role, primarily within the Northern region, extending to the whole of the UK dependent on business requirements.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Remuneration: Competitive salary, company vehicle and bonus scheme
Benefits: Private healthcare, pension scheme, subsidised gym membership + various additional wellbeing benefits.
If you feel you have the qualities and motivation to succeed in this exciting opportunity, please apply below.