Technical Service Account Manager (Southwest Region)
The opportunity has arisen for a knowledgeable, enthusiastic and highly motivated Technical Service Account Manager to join our Laundry division in the Southwest region. The primary responsibility for this role is to manage, develop and enhance customer relationships. You will be expected to promote the services Christeyns offers, and the professional image of the Company. You will provide a high-quality service to both existing and future customers, and by way of technical expertise, monitor, retain and expand business with existing customers.
The role is split into 3 key area:
- Regular service visits
- Build good relationships at all levels
- Service/repair CUK equipment
- Monitor/measure customer process
- Routine quality checks
- Water/energy management
- Pre/post service customer meetings
- Verbal and written reports
- Working to agreed SLA’s
- Maintain equipment service schedule
- Planning/communication of service visits
- Adhere to agreed safe working procedures
2. Advanced Technical Service
- CTW process design/installation
- Investigating issues e.g. quality concerns, costs
- CUK/customer process reviews
- assist with other colleagues review meetings as required
- W/ext process design and installation
- Assist with the training of new colleagues
- Prepare and deliver customer training
3. Account Management
- Monitor/improve commercial performance and ensure that account overviews are kept updated
- Contract negotiations, prepare/review SLA’s
- Prepare/chair customer review meetings
- Produce product pack projections/assist with preparation of new contract documentation
- Produce/ maintain risk assessments
- Identify/install additional sales opportunities within account base
- Oversee stock control and delivery/uplift requirements
- Ensure that correct pricing is implemented at all times
- Produce monthly reports.
- Ability to travel throughout the Southwest region with overnight stays as required.
- Experience in similar customer focussed roles.
- Experience in the commercial Laundry industry, and/or knowledge of equipment and servicing requirements.
- The ability to react quickly to and resolve customer problems.
- Able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, and good IT literacy.
- Self-motivated with excellent time management, and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to provide a pro-active customer service with a confident nature.
- Willingness to develop and enhance knowledge with an enquiring and curious approach to learning.
- Whilst full product training will be provided, it would be beneficial to possess an Electrical/Mechanical engineering background.
Location – Field based role (Southwest region)
Salary and benefits – Competitive salary + Benefits + Company car
Start date – As soon as possible
If you feel you have the qualities and motivation to succeed in this exciting opportunity, please apply by Monday 5th June 2023.