Hygiene Service Administrator (Christeyns Food Hygiene)
Location: Based at our Chemical Manufacturing site in Warrington.
Start date: Immediate.
Salary: Competitive salary with review after 6 months.
The Role: An opportunity has arisen for the role of Hygiene Services Administrator to become an integral member of our team in Warrington. The role of Hygiene Services Administrator would be to support the Hygiene Services Manager. The Hygiene Services Administrator is employed by Christeyns Food Hygiene to primarily support the Sales team with the implementation of cleaning schedules and associated requirements by Christeyns Food Hygiene and clients. The role is primarily based at 2 Cameron Court, (Christeyns Food Hygiene).
The Hygiene Services Administrator will need to provide the maximum support to their Line Manager by ensuring the day to day management of the tasks achieve the company’s objectives.
Your Key Tasks
• Always carry out any duties with a safe and professional approach.
• Responsibility for implementation of client cleaning schedules.
• Track and monitor the workload schedule.
• Ensure Outlook planners are up to date.
• To follow the Company Code of Practice
• Ensure all the required documentation is fully and correctly completed.
• To comply with all reasonable requests from the Management Team.
• Compliance with all Christeyns Food Hygiene and Client rules, regulations and policies.
• Ensure any equipment that may seem faulty is reported to management.
Health and Safety
Employees have legal responsibilities to:
• Ensure you work correctly to meet the Health & Safety standards with a safe and professional approach.
• Take care of your own Health and Safety at Work.
• Take care of the Health and Safety of others.
• Ensure you do not misuse or interfere with anything provided for Health and Safety purposes.
• Ensure all accidents, instances of occupational ill health, incidents & near misses are reported using the procedure in place.
If you feel you have the qualities and motivation to succeed in this exciting opportunity, contact Kelly Roslyn, Hygiene Services Manager on Kelly.firstname.lastname@example.org