Regulatory Affairs Manager – Compliance of Chemicals_Lisbon Based
- First and foremost, you will support the different countries and branches within the group to maintain our excellent reputation concerning compliance with chemicals legislation.
- You are working closely together with our Research and Development Department, Production, Quality, Sales, and Marketing departments on regulatory compliance of detergents, biocidal and medical device products.
- You will perform audits on compliance of labels, SDSs, Registrations of biocidal products, marketing material, … You perform these audits mostly digitally and identify potential cases of non-compliance within various business areas in different countries.
- You support the transition from national to BPR, …
- You support the introduction and training of regulatory best practices and the implementation of new processes and procedures in terms of chemicals legislation.
- You will closely follow up all European legislation related to our Christeyns portfolio of chemicals.
- You are part of the regulatory affairs team and report to the Corporate Regulatory Affairs Manager at the headquarters in Belgium.
- You have a master’s degree in a chemistry related area.
- You have at least five years of relevant experience.
- You have strong communication and leadership skills.
- You are a proficient user of English language (written and spoken).
We offer the opportunity to:
- be part as a pioneer of a new Christeyns success story
- be at the technological top of a specialised chemical business
- work in an international environment
- work from your home office
- enjoy an informal, modern and no-nonsense working environment and culture