- Lead the setup and implementation of management information systems at national and international subsidiaries.
- Ensure the quality of the implementation by project reviews and technical training.
- Continuously evaluate and assess strategic strengths and weaknesses and provide data driven feedback.
- Lead partner implementation escalations including engaging relevant teams and individuals (support, product, engineering). Lead all communication between parties and provide recurring updates until the escalation is solved.
- Analyse business performance and prepare information for strategic decisions (KPI’s).
- The Project Manager reports to International Controller.
- Applicants should have a master’s degree related with Computing Management/Business Management/Engineering.
- Preferably, applicants should have experience in project management/consulting.
- Applications should have a proficiency level in English (mandatory) and good Spanish language skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task.
- Strong attention to details and Client service mind-set.
- Energetic, proactive, determined, drives change, positive, goal focused and consistent.