Account Manager USA (Mid-Atlantic region)
- First and foremost, you are the figurehead of Christeyns for our professional laundry customers in your region.
- You are responsible for the rollout of the Christeyns programs, ensuring maximum quality and effectiveness of our customers’ operations. You start from an in-depth assessment of the customers’ needs, towards the implementation and follow-up of the right dispensing equipment, the right wash processes and the right amounts of the right chemicals.
- You’re able to perform minor technical equipment repairs.
- You are a business developer, strong in the acquisition of new customers, and a commercial partner and technical advisor for our existing customers. You are perceived as an expert in the laundry business.
- As such, you are attending seminars, visiting fairs, organizing tradeshows, etc. You are closely monitoring the laundry industry in your region, to establish industry wide relationships beneficial to Christeyns.
- You work closely together with your local and international colleagues from the installation team, the applications specialists, R&D, etc.
- You are reporting to the Regional Manager.
- You have a higher technical education and have gained sufficient experience with industrial processes, preferably within a laundry environment.
- You have at least 3-5 years’ experience in the laundry industry.
- You are a proficient user of English language (written and spoken), knowledge of Spanish is an asset.
- You want to travel, mainly within the US (average 2-3 days/week).
We offer the opportunity to:
- Be part as a pioneer of a new Christeyns success story.
- Develop a career within an international group.
- Be at the technological top of the laundry industry.
- Work from your home office.
- Enjoy an informal, modern and no-nonsense working environment and culture
You find this opportunity appealing? Then please submit your application and resume to info.USA@christeyns.com