Location: Field based role
Salary and benefits: Competitive salary + Benefits + Company car
Start date: ASAP
The opportunity has arisen for two knowledgeable, enthusiastic and highly motivated Technical Service Account Managers to join our Laundry division. You will become an integral member of our southern region sales team, within a company that is committed to developing employees and can offer great long term career prospects.
The primary responsibility for this role is to manage, develop and enhance customer relationships. You will be expected to promote the services Christeyns offers, and the professional image of the Company. You will provide a high-quality service to both existing and future customers, and by way of technical expertise, monitor, retain and expand business with existing customers.
Further duties include, but are not limited to:
- To provide the highest standard of technical service to designated customers, in line with the agreed Sales strategy.
- Service, and monitor retain and expand business with existing customers.
- Ensure that quotes and samples requests, etc., are followed up.
- Liaise with internal sales personnel.
- To maintain appropriate product information and product sales aids.
- To ensure that optimum use is made of any plant trials.
- To ensure that customers fully appreciate the value of our products and services.
- Ability to travel throughout the Southern Region with overnight stays as required.
- Experience in similar customer focussed roles.
- Experience in the commercial Laundry industry, and/or knowledge of equipment and servicing requirements
- The ability to react quickly to and resolve customer problems.
- Able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with excellent time management, and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to provide a pro-active customer service with a confident nature.
- Whilst full product training will be provided, it would be beneficial to possess an Electrical/Mechanical engineering background.
- A good working knowledge of Christeyns Customers, and their requirements.
If further clarification of the above role is required, please contact Sarah Dufton, HR Manager. Please make applications in writing with a full CV to arrive no later than 31st January 2019 to Sarah Dufton at email@example.com .
Apply nowApply now