The opportunity has arisen for a knowledgeable, enthusiastic and highly motivated Technical Account Manager to join our Food Hygiene Division. Christeyns Food hygiene provides premium hygiene products for food industry, and offers cost-effective hygiene processes that enhance business quality and reputation.
The primary responsibility for this role is to manage, develop and enhance customer relationships. You will be expected to promote the services Christeyns offers, and the professional image of the Company. You will provide a high-quality service to both existing and future customers, and by way of technical expertise, monitor, retain and expand business with existing customers.
- Provide the highest standard of technical support to designated food and beverage customers.
- Regular servicing of accounts in line with SLA’s.
- Monitor/improve commercial performance and ensure that account overviews are kept updated.
- Ensure that correct pricing is implemented at all times.
- Optimise use of any plant trials.
- Monitor, retain and expand business with existing customers.
- To ensure that customers fully appreciate the value of our products and services.
- Liaise with internal sales personnel to satisfy customer requirements.
- To professionally deliver company presentations.
- To show awareness of the need for efficiency, cost-effectiveness, customer care and a knowledge or awareness of the market place in which the company operates.
- To communicate effectively within all levels of the business.
- Previous experience in a similar customer focused technical or quality orientated role within the Food Industry.
- A full UK driving license.
- Ability to travel throughout the Southern Region with possible occasional international travel.
- The ability to react quickly to and resolve customer problems.
- Able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated with excellent time management, and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to provide a pro-active customer service with a confident nature.
- Awareness of Microsoft Office packages, and enthusiasm to learn in-house software systems.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and able to adapt to change quickly.
- Knowledge of UK and European food groups.
- A good working knowledge of Food Hygiene Customers, and their requirements.
If you want to apply for this vacancy please sumbit an application via the Christeyns website, or in writing, enclosing a full CV to Sarah Dufton, HR Manager at email@example.com
Apply nowApply now