Location: Christeyns UK, Rutland Street, Bradford
Start date: Immediate.
An opportunity has arisen for the role of Supply Chain Administrator to become an integral member of our Purchasing team. The key role of this position is to manage and maintain the stock management system for all purchased items.
- Review and adjust, where appropriate, all stock levels to ensure optimum levels at all times in order to meet customer demand.
- Identify opportunities to drive out excess and obsolete inventory.
- Ensure the planning/forecast system is aligned with known demand.
- Co-ordinate goods flow into internal and external stores, ensuring all suppliers have pre-booked vehicles in with all parties prior to arrival.
- Working with the Warehouse Leader to ensure COMAH levels are not exceeded.
- Provide monthly stock reports to the Head of Purchasing.
- Reviewing ‘on order’ lists to ensure that goods inwards process all paperwork in a timely manner.
- Working with the Warehouse department to ensure that all bulk tanker deliveries can be received into the holding vessels.
- Running a daily ‘on order list’ ensuring all suppliers have booked deliveries with us, chasing those who have not, and advising the Head of Purchasing and/or buyers of any issues.
- Receiving and checking all order confirmations and advising the Head of Purchasing and buyers of any discrepancies.
- Ordering stationary as required (once weekly).
- Placing orders for the Engineering department.
- Assisting the Head of Purchasing and buyers as required.
- Previous experience of working in an administrative role.
- Strong IT skills – e.g. Outlook, Excel.
- Good communication skills.
- Previous experience in supply chain administration or a similar role.
If you feel you have the qualities and motivation to succeed in this exciting opportunity, please apply by 26th April via email to email@example.com.
Apply nowApply now