Christeyns France, based in the broader Nantes area, is part of a €350mil Belgian chemical group that requires a Managing Director for their French operations.
Currently employing 160 employees in France, with more than €60mil turnover, the company produces an extensive range of chemical products in its 2 production plants (Nantes and Rouffignac), including cosmetics, cleaning products, medical devices and disinfectants for life sciences, textile cleaning and food industry as well as the medical sector.
In that perspective, the company is compliant with the Medical Device regulation, ISO-9001, ISO-14001, ISO-45001 and ISO-13485 standards and its sites are ICPE classified.
Managing Director France
- The primary focus of this role is to manage and lead a multi-site production organisation, where you will be responsible for the entire production operations, in terms of quantity and quality.
- You will oversee the entire value chain, from purchasing to manufacturing, through to logistics and customer service.
- You will have overall authority for all business support activities, necessary for operational excellence, including talent management, safety and prevention, quality, facilities etc. As well as supporting important investment projects in the coming years.
- For your local sales team, management responsibility is shared with the local sales managers and the Vice Presidents at a corporate level for the laundry business, food hygiene, life sciences and professional hygiene.
- Candidates will be expected to have excellent people management skills, not only to develop the existing management team, but also, to maintain and develop good customer relations.
- You are the figurehead of the French operations, responsible for our relations with both local and regional authorities, whilst also monitoring and supporting our overall progress in the market place.
- You will have total profit and loss responsibility for all operations in France. Enabling you to support your Financial Director with “on time and right” reporting to the head office in Ghent, and support the yearly budgeting process.
- You will report to the COO of the Christeyns Group in the head-office in Ghent.
- Candidates must have a higher engineering degree and proven management and leadership experience in an industrial environment for more then 10 years.
- Alongside your existing skills and competencies in plant management, you should have indirect experience, and a detailed understanding of other operational areas of management.
- You are used to managing a multidisciplinary team.
- You will be required to live in the Nantes area.
- A strong, stable and growing company with a highly respected position in the market.
- A role enabling you to be part of the future growth and success of the company.
- A hands on, proactive, business environment, enabling you to be a real entrepreneur.
- A package commensurate with the responsibilities of this position.
Don’t hesitate to send your CV by email to email@example.com
Or just call to Jef Maeseele in the head-office on 0032/498 86 06 17
Apply nowApply now