Location: Based principally at our Rutland Street site, travelling between three sites will be a requirement.
Start date: Immediate
A vacancy has arisen within the Maintenance department at Christeyns UK Ltd. This is an ideal opportunity for a suitably qualified individual, with responsibility of leading a small maintenance team within a sucessful, growing business. Providing the best possible quality service to our internal customers is our common goal. The ability to schedule, organise, manage PPM and reactive maintenance, whilst sustaining the maintenance management system is key to this role.
The Maintenance Team Leader will lead the team in providing effective support to all internal departments, providing planned preventative maintenance to plant, equipment and buildings. Support will also be provided to the Engineering Department with internal continuous improvement project work.
- Promoting a safety-first culture for maintenance operations.
- To lead, mentor and develop the maintenance team.
- To manage and coordinate maintenance of plant, equipment, and buildings on CUK sites (all Bradford based).
- Responsible for the triage of new work requests.
- To manage PPM and reactive maintenance.
- To support the Engineering Department with internal project work.
- To modify existing equipment.
- To install new equipment.
- Consistently works with, and involves others in individual projects/tasks to help achieve goals.
- Is a credible role model for colleagues and stakeholders.
- Encourages contribution to the business and team discussions.
- Candidates must be apprentice served, qualified to HNC or equivalent in Electrical Engineering.
- Full, clean UK driving licence.
- Proven ability and experience of leading a team in a maintenance environment.
- Hold a formal leadership qualification such as ILM 3 or upwards.
- Experience with pumps and pressurised systems.
- 17th/18th Edition/C&I Experience.
- Competence in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- PUWER & LOLER Awareness.
- Have a background in high hazard Chemical (COMAH) environment.
- Hold a FLT licence.
- IPAF and PASMA.
- Experience of electrical authoriser.
- Confined spaces training.
- Experience of LEAN manufacturing methodology, including problem solving tools such as root cause analysis.
- Experience of welding S/Steel.
Full training will be available to the successful candidate.
If you feel you have the qualities and motivation to succeed in this exciting opportunity, please apply BY MONDAY 1st March in writing via email to Lucy Duckworth, HR Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org_team_leader_advert.pdf (146.55Kb)
Apply nowApply now