An opportunity has arisen for an experienced installation engineer to become an integral part of our engineering department within our Laundry Division. The Engineering stores are based in West Yorkshire. However, this is a field based role with the requirement for travel to client’s sites across the UK and Ireland. The ideal candidate will be willing to work away from home on a regular basis.
- Installation of Christeyns Engineering equipment on customer sites.
- Ensuring that the quality of the installation is appropriate to the expected lifespan of the installation.
- To commission the equipment on site to the agreed specification.
- To take remedial action where the equipment does not meet agreed specifications either on his/her own initiative or when required to by a Christeyns Engineering Division Manager.
- Installation within timescale for that installation.
- To maintain the correct level of relevant knowledge.
- Compliance with all Company policies, procedures and statutory requirements.
- To advise the Engineering Manager or Deputy of technical problems encountered and suggest improvements in any area.
- Experience with a similar installation engineering role.
- Proactive, Flexible and a Self-motivated
- Good Communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team and also work alone when required.
- Good organisation skills, with the ability to effectively manage timesheets, expenses, company vehicle, etc.
- Able to use various IT software packages.
- A good attitude towards health and safety.
- Knowledge of electronic control systems.
- Previous experience of working in a laundry
- Installation of containment systems and pipe work/cables.
- Previous work with chemicals.
Location: Field based role
Salary and benefits: Competitive salary + Benefits + Company Vehicle
Start date: ASAP
If you want to apply for this vacancy please sumbit an application via the Christeyns website, or in writing, enclosing a full CV to Sarah Dufton, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply nowApply now