Christeyns in Ghent, Belgium, is one of Europe’s prominent manufacturers of detergents, soaps and associated chemicals, turning over €320 million and employing over 900 people in 30 countries. With an average growth of about 17% over the last 10 years and a portfolio of enviable accounts, this family run company is on the verge of a breakthrough as solid worldwide group. The last five years Christeyns opened branches in Brazil, Turkey, Malaysia & the United States, and has solid plans to grow into the Middle and Far East.
Key factors for this success are a choice for solid and value adding relations with their customers, a continuous investment in research and equipment, but above all an entrepreneurial and informal company culture, enabling new concepts, innovative ideas and customer oriented specialties.
Our application team in the Ghent Office gives “on-site support” for industrial laundries throughout the world. At this moment our application managers are supporting laundries in South Africa, Russia, Brazil, Israel, China, …. and of course our customer in our traditional European countries.
In order to strengthen its service to the professional laundries, Christeyns is seeking a:
Corporate Application Manager Laundry Technology (m/f)
- You give support and take responsibility for audits in the field of washing technology and water & energy management with potential and existing customers in different countries. In this commercial supporting role, you will optimally promote Christeyns’ products and service packages in the market, in close cooperation with the local sales organisations.
- You contribute to the expansion and harmonisation of the knowledge platform with regard to washing processes, dosing technology and other applications such as water & energy management in industrial laundries. You will maintain optimal communication with local sales organisations.
- You are the primary contact person for the network of application specialists in the different countries, whom you will train and help to optimise their service to the customers.
- You maintain our expertise platform about water technology and you manage our files on all issues linked to the use, purification and management of water on one hand and energy management on the other hand.
- You give technical support to the marketing manager at the launch of new innovative concepts in the field of process technology, water and energy savings. You contribute to the compilation of training packages for internal and external use.
- You are a key member of Christeyns’ Corporate Application Team
The profile we are looking for:
- You have a higher technical education and have gained sufficient experience with industrial processes within a laundry environment.
- You have at least 5-8 years’ experience in the sector.
- You are fluent in English and have the ability to express yourself in either Dutch, French, German or Spanish.
- You want to travel in- and outside Europe (average 2-3 days/week).
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to be at the technological top of the laundry business
- The opportunity to work in an international environment
- The opportunity to work from you home office
- The chance to contribute to the business development within Christeyns
- An informal, modern and no-nonsense working environment and culture
Find this opportunity appealing? Then please submit your application and CV to HR@christeyns.be or click the "apply now" button below
For further information on the job contact Franck De Meulemeester, 0032/9. 223.38.71 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on the recruitment process, contact Jef Maeseele, 0032/220.127.116.11 of mail to HR@christeyns.be
Apply nowApply now