If you have recently gained a grade B in Chemistry (plus two A levels in other subjects) and are keen to start a career in the chemical manufacturing sector then this opportunity may be just right for you!
Christeyns is pleased to be able to offer a unique opportunity to provide you the chance to work alongside our industry experts to gain job specific training and experience whilst earning a salary. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to continuing to enhance your skills by studying towards a level 6 degree in Chemical Engineering.
Our programme is tailored to enable you to develop your knowledge and experience whilst broadening your business perspectives. You will be offered a structured programme to ensure that you are provided will all the relevant skills to be successful.
- The programme involves spending valuable time working within all departments of the business within the order to cash cycle. This includes office based, manufacturing based, and field-based activities.
- This programme provides the successful candidate with a broader understanding of the Christeyns business, and the various divisions within the company.
- Spending time at other Christeyns companies in the UK and Europe
- Day release to attend Bradford University to study for a level 6 degree in Chemical Engineering
Who funds the programme?
Christeyns will fully fund all training, training materials and equipment required to aid completion of the apprenticeship.
How long does the Programme take?
The length of the programme will be 4 to 5 years.
Where does the programme take place?
This is a UK based programme. Our UK head office location is Bradford however there will be the opportunity to carry out placements within all UK group companies which will require travel. Visits to European companies will also be arranged. You will be required to be flexible in terms of work location.
Who are we looking for?
At Christeyns passion is at the heart of everything we do. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with enquiring minds who can demonstrate a keenness to learn.
It is vital that the successful candidate can thrive in a team environment and can display a conscientious and methodical approach to life. The Christeyns core values of quality, innovation, safety, continuous improvement and service must align with your own values.
- A minimum grade B at A level in Chemistry (or equivalent qualification)
- A minimum of grades B and C at A level in two other subjects
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form or phone head office on 01274 393286
Closing date for applications – 2nd September 2019
Apply nowApply now