Christeyns in Ghent, Belgium, is one of Europe’s prominent manufacturers of detergents, soaps and associated chemicals, turning over €350 million and employing over 1000 people in 30 countries. With an average growth of about 20% over the last 10 years and a portfolio of enviable accounts, this family run company is on the verge of a breakthrough as solid worldwide group. The last five years Christeyns recently developed branches in Brazil, the United States, and has solid plans to grow into the Middle and Far East. Key factors for this success are a choice for solid and value adding relations with their customers, a continuous investment in research and equipment, but above all an entrepreneurial and informal company culture, enabling new concepts, innovative ideas and customer oriented specialties.
Our application team in the Ghent Office gives “on-site support” for the textile cleaning business (dry & wet) throughout the world, under the brand name Cole & Wilson. In order to strengthen its service to the professional textile clean business, Christeyns is seeking a:
Application specialist Textile Cleaning (m/f)
- You give support and take responsibility for the setup of textile cleaning processes (dry and wet) and audits on site with potential and existing customers in different countries. Focus on France, Spain and Portugal, expanding to other regions.
- In this commercial supporting role, you are assisting the corporate application manager and you will optimally promote Cole & Wilson products and service packages in the market.
- You are working in close cooperation with the local sales organisations. You are contacted through the management of the division, to train and help to optimise the service of our local account managers and technicians.
- You become a key member of the Cole & Wilson team, and help to optimise the product portfolio from your contacts on the market.
- You have a higher technical education and have gained sufficient experience with industrial processes within a laundry environment.
- You have at least 5-8 years’ experience in the sector.
- You are fluent in English and have the ability to express yourself in either French, Spanish or maybe Portuguese.
- You are able to travel intensively throughout the whole region.
- The opportunity to be at the technological top of the textile cleaning business
- The opportunity to work in an international environment
- The chance to contribute to the business development within Christeyns/Cole & Wilson
- An informal, modern and no-nonsense working environment and culture
Find this opportunity appealing? Then please submit your application and CV to email@example.com
For further information on the job contact Steven Vandewalle 0032/184.108.40.206 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on the recruitment process, contact Jef Maeseele, 0032/220.127.116.11 of mail to HR@christeyns.com
Apply nowApply now