Christeyns, with HQ in Ghent, Belgium, is one of Europe’s prominent manufacturers of detergents, soaps and associated chemicals, with a 2018 revenue of $400 million and employing over 1,000 people in 30 countries. Realizing an average growth of 15% during the last 20 years and with an attractive portfolio of accounts, this family owned company is on the verge of a breakthrough as a solid global player. Since 2012, Christeyns developed branches in the United States and Brazil, and has solid plans to grow into the Middle and Far East.
Key factors for this success are the choice for solid and value adding relations with its customers, a continuous investment in research, development, application and equipment, but above all an hands-on and informal company culture, enabling entrepreneurship, innovative ideas and customer-oriented specialties.
Christeyns USA is one of our strategic elements on the road to become a global player. To strengthen our professional laundry business, Christeyns is looking for a:
Account Manager USA – Mid-Atlantic region
- First and foremost, you are the figurehead of Christeyns for our professional laundry customers in your region.
- You are responsible for the rollout of the Christeyns programs, ensuring maximum quality and effectiveness of our customers’ operations. You start from an in-depth assessment of the customers’ needs, towards the implementation and follow-up of the right dispensing equipment, the right wash processes and the right amounts of the right chemicals.
- You’re able to perform minor technical equipment repairs.
- You are a business developer, strong in the acquisition of new customers, and a commercial partner and technical advisor for our existing customers. You are perceived as an expert in the laundry business.
- As such, you are attending seminars, visiting fairs, organizing tradeshows, etc. You are closely monitoring the laundry industry in your region, to establish industry wide relationships beneficial to Christeyns.
- You work closely together with your local and international colleagues from the installation team, the applications specialists, R&D, etc.
- You are reporting to the Regional Manager.
- You have a higher technical education and have gained sufficient experience with industrial processes, preferably within a laundry environment.
- You have at least 3-5 years’ experience in the laundry industry.
- You are a proficient user of English language (written and spoken), knowledge of Spanish is an asset.
- You want to travel, mainly within the US (average 2-3 days/week).
We offer the opportunity to:
- Be part as a pioneer of a new Christeyns success story.
- Develop a career within an international group.
- Be at the technological top of the laundry industry.
- Work from your home office.
- Enjoy an informal, modern and no-nonsense working environment and culture
You find this opportunity appealing? Then please submit your application and resume to info.USA@christeyns.com
Apply nowApply now